Did you know that installing a Level 2 EV Charger or Solar Roof is not just a smart solution that will improve the quality of your life, but you may also be eligible for rebates when installing these? From the moment you purchase an electric vehicle, to the time you decide to install a Level 2 EV Charger at your home or office to charge it quicker, to the ultimate end goal of converting your entire home to run off pure sunshine, there are potential rebates to be enjoyed. You’ve just got to seek them out. We at EVSOL Energy are here to help you every step of the way. We’ve already done the legwork, so that you don’t have to!
Licensed, Bonded & Insured
Red Seal Certified
Residential & Commercial
|Single Family Home||Apartment & Condo||Workplaces|
- An electrical capacity assessment
- Minimum charging performance requirements
- Charging options for the parking spaces
- Cost Estimation
- EV energy management systems
Info updated as of January 7th, 2022.
Rebates When Buying an EV
Got a BMW 330e on your mind? There’s a rebate of up to $4,000 to be netted there. Perhaps it’s a snazzy Mini Cooper SE that’s caught your fancy, up to $8,000 of rebates could be enjoyed on that purchase. Don’t buy another EV without checking up on the rebates that you could be eligible for.
Rebates When Installing a Level 2 EV Charger
You’ve bought an EV and secured the rebate on it? Congratulations! Now it’s time to install a Level 2 EV Charger to help charge it in a quicker and more efficient fashion. We at EVSOL Energy are consummate experts at this. Here are some reasons why you should choose us for your installation.
- Our long-term partnerships with suppliers enable you to access unbeatable discounts.
- We conduct a comprehensive evaluation of your premises and recommend the best and safest option.
- Our pricing is transparent, you know what exactly you are paying for.
- Our work is top-notch, and we help secure all required permits as well.
In terms of rebates, you could be eligible for the following when installing a Level 2 EV Charger at your premises.
- Up to $350 when installing a Level 2 EV Charger at a single-family home.
- Up to $2,000 per station if installing multiple stations at a condo, workplace or apartment block.
Don’t worry about the nitty-gritties, we at EVSOL Energy have done it all before. Simply get in touch with us for a comprehensive audit and evaluation.
Rebates When Installing a Solar Roof
The natural progression for your home is to install a solar roof. Did you know that you could potentially zero your electric bills, and even earn something extra through this endeavour? In the meantime, you could also qualify for some rebates when you decided to go down this route. Rebates include:
- Provincial tax exemptions of up to 7%.
- An additional rebate of $2,000 upon converting your home heating system into a heat pump, which works best with a solar roof.
Talk to us at EVSOL Energy and we will be glad to visit your property and conduct a thorough audit, considering your current and future energy requirements. We’ve done plenty of solar roof installations and thus have thorough experience in this subject.
The EVSOL Guarantee
Working with EVSOL Energy means you're working with the best in the business. We are on time, on budget and on value. Our pricing structures are transparent, and we fully stand behind any quote that we provide.
Reach out to our team at EVSOL Energy today and we'll work with you to find an EV charger that fits within your needs and budget.