Whether you're building, rebuilding, or need maintenance and repair work done, you need a commercial electrician if you have a commercial space that requires any electrical work.
If you manage, own, or run an office or commercial franchise, it's wise to have a commercial electrician you can trust to tend to your electrical needs. In addition to installing, laying, and rewiring cables, some of the other tasks a commercial electrician would carry out include:
- Designing electrical systems
- Working on electrical systems from existing blueprints
- Installing security systems and alarm systems
- Installing electrical components like lights and switches
- Installing new equipment
- Rewiring existing equipment
- Repairing and maintaining heating and cooling systems
- Leading a team of electricians
- Following BC electrical guidelines for electrical systems and wiring
If you're an owner or manager of a commercial space and are looking for a professional you can trust to help you with electrical work in your building, you've come to the right place. We are EVSOL Energy – one of Vancouver's most experienced and trusted teams of certified professional electricians.